3.20.2018

Made Roundup + Discount


Often when I stumble across a beautiful online shop, the prices turn me away. When I found Made and saw the beautiful products at reasonable prices, I wanted to share this shop with you! When I reached out to Linnea to see if she was willing to give you a discount, she generously gave us a 15% discount! How perfect to have an excuse to bring home beautiful housewares, just in time for spring and the interior reset you crave after a long, gray winter.

You can click on the numbers above to go directly to my top picks, or you can visit the whole shop at https://madegh.com.

Our discount code is MADE15 and it expires on April 1st (Easter!).

1.  I've been dreaming of emerald colored velvet pillows. You know from my last roundup that my dream couch is emerald velvet, so a velvet pillow in the meantime, can keep my emerald needs at bay.

2. This floral clutch is the fabric of my dreams. I'd put that on dresses, curtains, baby clothes, and certainly clutches.

3. That leather bag is the perfect, neutral camel color that begs to be carried all year round.

4.  Um, can we talk about bathroom smells? My in-laws introduced me to match lighting after using the restroom, and it's THE BEST solution to that *ahem* problem. Or you can use these matches to light your beeswax candles. Either way.

5. My favorite pair of earrings is a tiny, gold triangle stud that I picked up on clearance at Urban Outfitters years ago, and these tiny gold circle studs are that kind of every day wear good.

6.  This book for grocery lists and meal planning is the kind of thing I could leave out in my kitchen all the time and still love looking at, and that's rare.

7.  Portia is coming any day now, and the neutral baby bits this shop hosts are my cup of tea.

Practical things are often ugly, but it improves our lives to be surrounded by beauty! We interact every day with practical things (matches, meal planning, storage) and Made gives us the chance to upgrade something utilitarian to a more beautiful version of itself!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore your lovely comments!