6.18.2017

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake




Guys, we're on a diet. 

Can you imagine a diet where you get to eat peanut butter cheesecake with almond flour crust, covered in chocolate bits and peanuts? I can, because that's the life we're living. Normally, we're living on a super tight budget, but I splurged for Father's Day and made Matt this cheesecake, and we do not regret it. We ate this for breakfast, ya'll. Man, it was fabulous.


 This man is everything I need him to be. He's kind and patient, hard-working and honest, and he takes the time to tug giggles out of our baby every chance he gets. We're blessed to be loved hard and well. I married him on purpose, and I'll never regret it.

Follow along with us on Facebook for more Trim Healthy Mama recipes we love and snapshots of our life. A Helpmeet for Him 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore your lovely comments!