2.25.2016

United Kingdom memories


























Watching Downton Abbey is full of highs and lows. Man, they get you emotionally invested in those characters. That aside, watching the show has certainly reminded me of the semester I spent studying abroad in the United Kingdom.

Our school was in Birmingham, England, but we had opportunity to travel around England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland as well. I've never seen a more beautiful spot in the world than Little Haven, Wales, but all of the United Kingdom took turns taking our breath away.

Matt and I are planning a (state side) trip for our fifth anniversary, and these pictures are my reminder to myself that lugging around a camera is worth the memories you gather.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore your lovely comments!