10.07.2015

twenty-nine weeks





Look! New hair. Darker on top with a whole lot of added blonde. Also, a gigantic, tiny baby who is (two days from) twenty-nine weeks. Today at my doctor's appointment, the doctor said I'm measuring big, and Charlotte may be farther along than we're thinking. We're to the point of doctor's visits every two weeks now, and next visit they'll decide if they need to do an ultrasound to check if my due date needs to be changed. I would be totally good with them changing it to earlier in December. Or November. Or October. Whatever.

But whether they change her due date or not, I wanted to capture these moments of gigantic baby belly while fall is sneaking its way into Virginia in theory, but the leaves are all still fixedly green.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore your lovely comments!