8.03.2015

Grandparents' 50th










My mom's parents have been married for fifty years. What a beautiful thing to be able to say. I know people who Matt and I have already outlasted, and it's heartbreaking sad.

We set up a little party for them, a chance for us to publicly celebrate the commitment they've made to each other. My mom (mostly) wrote a song for my siblings and I to sing to them, and we decorated a lake side club with little gold bits and black and white pictures. The day went beautifully, and I'm glad we had to opportunity to be there all together and recognize them.

Matt and I only have forty-six more years to go!


All of these pictures were taken by my friend Hannah over at: Photography by Hannah Grace. If you're local, she's the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore your lovely comments!