12.28.2014

Merry Christmas 2014













Christmas this year was with the Pearsons, which ends up being with my mom's family, so it's more accurately Christmas with the Hills.

Christmas with the Hills is half of my childhood Christmas experiences. There's Christmas music, cookies Grandpa made, appetizers, an angel with gold wings, and presents you can't open before you guess the clue. Uncles and Aunts that haven't always lived in the same country as us live close enough to visit for Christmas now, and little cousins round off the fun.

Next year we'll have a baby crawling around, or at least sitting adorably near the tree. What do kids do at eight months? I forget.

For those of you who have messaged me about Christian, thanks for caring! He's been moving all over and making me very aware of his tiny presence. He got way more presents than either me or Matt: a diaper bag, mattress, changing pad, clothes, books, hats, and a car seat. Spoiled little goose. This Friday I have that super long pregnancy test that lets us know if I have pregnancy diabetes. Prayers for passing would be appreciated. I hope you guys had a Merry Christmas spent with family and centered around Peace on Earth, Goodwill to Men.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore your lovely comments!