2.03.2014

snow day
















It snowed all over our pretty little house, so we stayed inside and snuggled hard. Since we recently finished our living room, we have added two little hooks to our ceiling in there so we can hang up our projector screen (which is a hemmed sheet on a curtain rod). It comes right down when we're finished and keeps a black box from our living room while giving us the ability to watch movies. I blogged about our choice to have a projector and watch only clean movies almost three years ago: here. We're still following that same pattern.
Matt and I got out in the snow and built a snowman and took pictures of each other, but my camera card wasn't in (Doy!) So here are the ones I took on our first Virginia snow day as grown ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore your lovely comments!