5.11.2012

peg people: take one

For almost five months now I have had a little basket full of peg people who {while having much potential} were waiting sadly for their personalities to be painted on. Today, I gave a little bit of personality to two of them {though painting for me is one of those "man, it looked so much better in my head" things}.

I'd like to introduce you to Emily and Peggy.


I like them, but I don't love them. You understand the difference. Hopefully every set will get better and better and I'll end up with some immensely cute ones for my kids to enjoy. :)

Everyone has something that makes them frustrated about the details. What's yours? Cleaning? Ironing? Sketching? Cooking? Painting itty bitty peg people? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore your lovely comments!