5.10.2012

thrifty thursday: embroidery hoop earring holder


Today I accomplished something I've been meaning to do since we got married. I've finally whittled down my jewelry to things I actually wear. In doing that, I needed a more awesome way to display the sparse amount of jewelry that I deemed worthy of saving.

Then, in a small act of serendipity, we stumbled across a giant embroidery hoop and thrifted it for $4. It doesn't happen to me often, but as soon as I saw it I was sure about what I would use it for. Filling it with fabric that used to be a skirt, I then stabbed it through with my dangling beauties.



Easy, beautiful, and functional. You probably saw it coming, but I want to remind you that we still need to paint this room white. :) 

Just for the record, I had forgotten it was Thursday, but luckily I seem to always blog about thrifting, so I was safe. :) I hope your Thursday was as pretty as mine. 

2 comments:

  1. so fi there are any decent earring left that you aren't using that I would wear bring them in June:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving this earring holder. loving the fabric, beautiful!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

I adore your lovely comments!