12.07.2011

it's christmas time in the city!

That is me pretending that we live in the city, instead of the dinky quiet little town we actually live in. 

Today, I took my last final for the fall of 2011, and officially secured the title "Mrs. 62.5% Finished with College". Happy dance. I also officially began being in the Holiday Spirit. It's beginning to look, smell, taste, sound, and feel like Christmas around here. 

Peanut butter cookies, peppermint stick ice cream, an awesome holiday wreath, Christmas music, and................ wait for it. Snow! No, it didn't stick, but it completely made my day. Plus, I got to decorate my boss's Christmas tree. Here's a little proof of how festive it's starting to get up in here.



Welcome to Apartment 8; It's the best time of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore your lovely comments!