9.30.2011

october

In case you didn't know, my birthday is February. You read that correctly. The entire month is my birthday. Since that's true, it seems only fair that Matthew gets an entire month as well. Tomorrow his birthday begins.

I want to dedicate this post to my favorite person in the world.

Many people think of my Matthew in the same way that I used to think of him. I always thought he was just quiet. So quiet that he wasn't friendly enough to smile back at me. Even when we started hanging out with the Nowaks I was never sure if Matt was having a good time. The other day, after spending the afternoon with some other college kids, one of my friends asked, "Did Matt have a good time?" I understand, he's hard to read.

It's funny though, how my opinion of him has changed. I now am sure that my Matthew is:


  • Spontaneous
  • A Leader
  • Playful
  • Hilarious
  • Brave
  • A Blanket Sharer
  • Ticklish
  • Steady
  • Faithful
  • A Toothbrush Stealer
  • Practical
  • The Best Kisser in the World


I know you don't know him as well as I do, but every single one of those is true. He is all kinds of fabulous... and I love him.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore your lovely comments!