5.18.2020

Mortgage Payoff: Take Two




One hundred and ninety-two tiny x's on a Debt Payoff chart, and each one represents one thousand dollars.

We're committed to paying this debt off quickly, praying about a specific date. A big chunk of the debt payoff will come from the sale of our first house; Lord willing on the market and sold before Miss Felicity joins our family at the end of July.

This week, our jump forward was propelled in part by the stimulus check coming through.

I'm also back to selling things on Facebook Marketplace etc. to make extra money throughout the week. We never had that "last big yard sale" after collecting things from friends/family/side of the road, so our garage has been holding a lot of stuff that can be easily turned into cash with a couple of well-lit pictures and a good description. Right now, my goal has just been to make enough every week to cover our groceries with cash, but I also know I could turn it up a notch and buckle down to make the money/clear the garage faster.

One hundred and eighty thousand to go. I'll see you at the finish line!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore your lovely comments!