5.04.2019

Living Room Tour





The rug squishes differently between your toes when your mortgage is paid in full. I love this living room. This couch caught my eye years ago, and it stayed at the forefront of my "future home" plans during the twenty-two months when we were buying nothing. Now our dream couch lives in our living room.

Living the dream is an accurate way to describe how I feel. We spend our days bouncing between the Book Exchange, Ikea, Chick-fil-a, the Library, and the Zoo. It's an extraverted three year old's (and a twenty-nine year old's) wonderland over here, and Charlotte can now hand Portia snacks from carseat to carseat as we travel around, so everybody wins.

We're officially going to Nashville to be on the Dave Ramsey Show and do our Debt Free Scream! If you aren't familiar with the show, click on this link and scroll through until you find a title that you relate to and see what they're all about. That'll be us in June! 

To celebrate our journey, and because I want the everyone to feel the freedom that comes with owing nothing to anyone, I have six Dave Ramsey finance books, that I'm giving away leading up to our Debt Free Scream. Head over to facebook.com/ahelpmeetforhim to pick which one you'd like me to send you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore your lovely comments!