5.02.2017

Financial Peace University


We finished our Financial Peace University Class, and everyone turned in their numbers. I am so proud of the group we had and their commitment to this plan! Different class members were starting on different baby steps, and when we finished, two more families were DEBT FREE!

I was unofficially moderating the group, and through the ten weeks, Matt and I chipped hard at our mortgage, knocking it down $4,000.00! We have $75,100.00 left to pay off until we own our home and are completely debt free.

If you need someone to talk you through Dave Ramsey's Baby Steps, hit me up. I'm passionate about people breaking the chains of payments! Matt and I have been using a mortgage payoff visual aid from these charts. It helps me to have my goals where I can see them!
SaveSave

1 comment:

I adore your lovely comments!