4.05.2017

Living Waters




God's been making changes in our family lately. He put His finger on wordliness in our home recently, reminding us that friendship with the world is enmity with God, and it has continued from there.

My personality (ENTJ) is the commander type. So, when God teaches me something true, I want to take it to everyone and say, "Look. Truth. Adjust accordingly." That's the way my personality works, but God has also given me verses in Matthew 7:3-5 recently that say clearly, "Don't be concerned about what other people are doing. I want to work in your life and your family."

Here are the verses He's given us this week. Here are the verses He's using to change our family:

Proverbs 3:3 Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart.

2 Corinthians 6:17-18 Wherefore come out from among them and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing, and I will receive you. And I will be a father unto you and you shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

Proverbs 5:7-14 Hear me now therefore, O ye children, and depart not from the words of my mouth. Remove thy way far from her(the strange woman, the world), and come not nigh the door of her house; lest thou give honor unto others, and thy years unto the cruel; lest strangers be filled with thy wealth; and thy labors be in the house of a stranger; and thou mourn at the last when thy flesh and thy body are consumed, and say, How have I hated instruction, and my heart despised reproof; and have not obeyed the voice of my teachers, nor inclined mine ear to them that instructed me! I was almost in all evil in the midst of the congregation of the assembly.

1 Kings 18:38-39 Then the fire of the Lord fell, and consumed the burnt sacrifice, and the wood, and the stones, and the dust, and licked up the water that was in the trench. And when all the people saw it, they fell on their faces: and they said, The Lord, He is the God; the Lord, He is the God.

Galatians 5:13 & 16  For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another. This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfill the lusts of the flesh.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore your lovely comments!