7.01.2016

He hath dealt bountifully with me




Psalm 13:6 "I will sing unto the Lord, because He hath dealt bountifully with me."

Lamentations 3:25 "The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh Him."

Our house hasn't sold.

If that doesn't surprise you, you weren't praying earnestly enough, because I'm surprised. I really thought, "We'll ask Him to sell it, and *BOOM*, it'll sell, and then we can give glory to God by saying that He sold it!"

But He didn't. He hasn't done what we've asked Him to do, yet. 

He's asking us to wait, and to seek Him in the waiting.

The house we want to buy is still for sale (much to our realtor's surprise). I'm not surprised. We asked God to hold it for us, and He has, but there's something for us to learn in the waiting.

Thank you for praying. Some of you have asked about our house, and I appreciate your care. I'm looking forward to the wall painting, the tearing out of carpet, and the redecorating, but in the meantime, I'm waiting. Learning from Jesus' hand something about stillness and patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore your lovely comments!