6.03.2016

Progress




The first picture was in January, the second was from February, and the third was the end of May. I'm wearing the same shirt in all three pictures (though, obviously the third isn't in the same place at the same angle). It's exciting to see the progress!!

After I gave birth to Charlotte I still weighed 220, but I started the year at 200.2 with a determination to stick to the Trim, Helathy Mama Plan, and it has worked!! When I don't cheat, the scale moves!! I'm down to 158 this week, and I'm hopeful that I'll make it to my goal (128) before the end of the year!!

It helps me to see the progress in pictures, and I hope it encourages you too! If you have weight loss/health goals, Trim, Healthy Mama's Plan can help you meet them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore your lovely comments!