12.03.2014

my handsomest love


Of all the people in all the world, you're the one I least deserve. I've never met anyone who loves so selflessly.

I hope with all of me that our son gets just enough of my spunk and memory and all of your goodness, gentleness, and faithfulness. I can't tell you how happy I am to be yours. When you come home from a forever long day of working in the cold, with a smile on your face, I can't help but rush to the door to greet you with all of my warmest hugs. When you decline snuggle time to work on the bathroom, I know you're putting our baby (and me) above your own desire to sit still for a moment before we rush off to the next activity. When you tell me I'm beautiful when I'm only mundane, eating my chicken and rice, you make me beautiful. You light up my eyes, warm my insides, and encourage me to work harder at all the littlest things that affect our life. I'm glad to be yours, Matthew.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you both know how incredibly lucky you are to have what you have. Please, never take each other for granted.

    ReplyDelete

I adore your lovely comments!