10.20.2014

fourteen weeks






 Officially finished with my first trimester! No weird cravings yet. For the most part being pregnant feels similar to not being pregnant. I have had some weird dreams, though. You know, playing paintball (but with bullets) inside the church, being the designated non-drinker at a giant drinking party with everyone we know, and high-speed car chases down the interstate running low on gas. Another strange side-effect to carrying a tiny human around is that my tummy wants to poke out of the bottom of all of my shirts. Needing a belly band in the near future.

My sister, Rebekah, who shares a birthday with my husband Matt, has recently crossed into her teen years. Thirteen feels like fifteen, which is closer to twenty-four than I used to think. Happy birthday, beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore your lovely comments!