7.24.2014

good to me





"The Lord is good to me, and so I thank the Lord, for giving me the things I need…"

That song from a Johnny Appleseed Disney cartoon has been stuck in my head, and man, does it make me want to name things that God has given me to be thankful for. Then this morning on my way to work I heard a song on the radio that said, "I had thought by now that you would have reached down and wiped our tears away, stepped in and saved the day; but once again, I say 'amen', and it's still raining…"

Matt and I have been praying for our family for years now and "trying" for a year and a half. Some days, it's frustrating to wait, but the Lord is good to me, and so I thank the Lord for giving me the things I need. Oh, he's been good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore your lovely comments!