6.16.2014

connecticut- pre wedding

























For starters, you see that chalkboard? I free-handed it with chalk markers the night before, and I really like it. I don't know about you, but sometimes when I've finished making something I want no one to look at it ever, but occasionally it's like, "Hey! That's what I wanted it to look like!!!!" So, look.

Also, you know how sometimes you go to a nail place, and they rub your legs a little during the pedicure? The nail spa we went to the day before Jewel married my brother was like that ... times five billion. They were all about rubbing my feet, legs, hands, arms, shoulders, neck, and back no matter where I was sitting. Man, was it good.

There was a sign about snow in June. That was funny and so New England.

My sister sometimes looks like she's way older than twelve. Like, all the time.

This wedding had such a fun group of people involved in it. The volleyball game at the rehearsal dinner was serious fun. Not only did we actually play volleyball (and generally play well), we were all having a blast with our besties. Half of the people in the wedding party, I have known since I/they were born, but even the people who didn't know everyone jumped right in and played. This night was probably my favorite activity of our trip. In case you were wondering if we slept much the night before the wedding, we didn't.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore your lovely comments!