6.25.2013

beautiful

Today we're making piles of unused items. Honestly, I'm a big fan of planning ahead and being ready for the next stage before it arrives (which is why there's baby stuff hidden away in almost every room), but sometimes it's time to say, "Maybe we will need 42 cloth napkins someday, but today is not that day, and honestly, we're not napkin people." Also, shoes I NEVER wear but keep because they just make sense. It makes sense (to me) to have black closed-toe heels, black flats, and black open-toed heels, but I haven't worn the open toed heels in years. It's just silliness really, imaging that someday I might wish I still had them, when I don't ever choose them now. De-cluttering feels freeing. Makes me think of that saying...





No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore your lovely comments!