1.03.2013

on the mend



Happy New Year! The days since Christmas have been full of undecorating, listening to records, catching up on sleep, and playing with our new toys. We have already found three specials occasions to use my new polaroid camera, and I am still playing with adding my handwriting to pictures. When the year turns I always start dreaming big dreams and re-naming our children, but we're praying about the Lord's timing in everything. Recently our landlord slipped a little bug in our ear that we're looking into. It would involve more time in Powell, but the situation might be what's best for us. It's all kind of exciting, the unknown. No matter where the Lord has us go/stay, I'm glad that Matt and I get to be on the journey together. Dinner date later. Gotta go get prettied up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore your lovely comments!