10.27.2012

put a bonnet on it


Pretty little bonnet you've got there, you little bust you. Sometimes we can resist the urge to buy something we both love, but most of the time, not so much. Maybe it's our Little House on the Prairie upbringing, or possibly it was just her innocent face, but we had to have her. In fact, we loved her so much that after leaving her in the antique store, we drove back out to buy her because we couldn't get her pretty face off our minds. I imagine she will end up in our girl's room, but for now I'm happy for her to abide in the living room, greeting our guests.

I feel like almost everything I love in my home could belong in a child's room, but maybe that's part of my style. Childish Adult stuff? Or maybe Adultish Child stuff? The world may never know.

1 comment:

  1. or your heart to have children. It will come befor eyou know it.

    ReplyDelete

I adore your lovely comments!