3.29.2012

thrifty thursdays: outfit post

I bet you didn't know this Thursday was special. Well, it is immensely so. Today is the first in a long line of Thrifty Thursdays! Alliteration is a good reason to show off cheap stuff, right? Yeah, I thought so too. And... here. we. go.



  • Shirt: Thrifted Coldwater Creek $1. 
  • Skirt: Thrifted Kasper $1. 
  • Belt: The Limited.
  • Shoes: Target. 
  • Earrings: Thrifted Vintage $1.




  • Orange Platter: Thrifted Vintage $1. 
What about you? Are you a thrifter? Do you like to be able to say, "Thanks, it was a dollar." when someone compliments you? Do you ever coordinate your outfit with pieces of home decor? I find that the colors in my drawers always make their way into my home too.

Enjoy the sunshine and have a very Thrifty Thursday!


1 comment:

I adore your lovely comments!