3.30.2012

151.1 pounds

Well, it's past that time. So, here I am in those familiar shorts against that same wall. 

The pounds are melting away slowly, even with the sunshine we've been getting lately. Sometimes it's frustrating to get on the scale and have it read the same number. I want to claim having lost 20 pounds but I can't get to 150 to save my life. Here's the good news. People have been telling me {for the first time since I started this} that I'm looking good. "You look like you've lost weight." or "I love that skirt on you!" have been common this month, which certainly only helps the process. :)

No matter how far I still have to go, looking through these pictures helps me see how far I've come.

19 down, 23 to go. 

March 151


February 153


January 160

December 170

2 comments:

  1. Well Done, taking pics is a great idea, you are looking fab!! I need to get back on the diet wagon, this is good inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ash! I always appreciate your comments! Good luck meeting your goals. :)

      Delete

I adore your lovely comments!