3.16.2012

i love ya, tomorrow

My mom is a nosy snoop. My whole life she has been in my emails, my diaries, and my chats. She's a pretty sneaky detective. For the first time in my life, I appreciate it.

She snuck into my etsy account and checked out the things I had favorited... and then she bought me one for my birthday! {insert your "aw!" here} When my brother came home from spring break, he had this beautiful picture in tow. And true to what I mentioned in my chandelier post, she got that picture frame from a thrift store.


The quote says, "Tomorrow is a new day, with no mistakes in it."- Anne Shirley. Anne of Green Gables is one of the many stories/movies that I associate with my mother and the full childhood I experienced.

Matthew hung it above the mouse cage in the dining room with some little candelabras we picked up on our honeymoon {at a yard sale} for $3.


Here's a little pano so you can get the full effect.


That's our dining room. We finally got the second map up. Check that sucker off the list of things we need to do. I still haven't painted the magnets. I'm undecided. What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore your lovely comments!