11.21.2018

Thanksgiving



"Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men. And let them sacrifice the sacrifice of thanksgiving, and declare his works with rejoicing!"

This year, more than normal, I'm thankful for our health. I'm thankful for Matt's faithfulness to get up every day, regardless of the weather, and take care of his family. I'm thankful that we're pulling in the same direction as a couple. I'm thankful for those two girls and the joy they bring to our lives. I'm thankful for two cars that run, a home with heat, and the ability to read. I'm thankful for local family and the way God has directed my life, every step. I'm thankful for the love and grace found in Jesus Christ, a gift that we could never deserve. What are you thankful for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore your lovely comments!