2.15.2018

Portia Liberty : 34 Weeks

\


Portia Liberty Nowak had her toes against her forehead last we saw her. Quite the little pretzel. She looks a good deal like her sister across her nose and pouty lips, and I look forward to observing all of their similarities and differences.

Charlotte began sleeping upstairs this week, in her "big girl" bed, in her "big girl" room, but today when she asked if we could play in her room, she led us to the nursery, the room that has been her room for the past two years. They'll be so much change with the coming of a sister, and we certainly don't want Charlotte to feel displaced when avoidable. She's too sweet to Portia, often kissing or hugging my belly, and saying things like, "I love you, Portia!" and then to me, "She can hear me with her tiny ears?" We're excited to foster their love for each other and teach them together about the God who loves them both with a never stopping, never giving up love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore your lovely comments!