8.28.2014

letters and numbers












 The windshield on my car got hit by a rock or two, so today a kind man is removing it and giving me a new one. It's strange to me how easy it was for him to pop it out. Like, is windshield thievery a problem? I've never heard of it, but it just seems too easy not to be.

I've been taking some pictures around the church for the new website, and we're getting close to going live which is a fun feeling. Not that I ever want to do it again. Just keeping up with it will be enough.

This weekend, I have four days in a row off, and some of Matt's siblings will be in the area for part of it. Yesterday I had lunch with a couple of my in-laws, and it made for the perfect break in the day. Also, see those grainy 90s pictures of the blonde kid? Matt's just the cutest thing ever (still, but then too).

Ikea tomorrow with my baby sister for kitchen curtains (for me) and bedroom decor (for her)! I love an excuse (and a day off) to look at Sweedish stuffs. So, consider an Ikea post on the way, plus labor day weekend sibling fun. Now I just need to remember to take pictures of things while they're happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore your lovely comments!