10.16.2018

Trim Healthy Man




I started the Trim Healthy Mama eating plan in January of 2016, and (as you saw here) celebrated my one year Trimiversary, with sixty-eight pounds gone! My husband, Matt, supported me being on plan. He supported me not buying off plan food, but he wasn't on plan himself. He was eating dinner on plan because I was making on plan dinner (he would add things to his meals to make them crossovers often), but when we went to other people's houses or church functions or out to eat, he would go off plan, no second thought. He would also buy junk food sometimes at work and drink sugar filled drinks.

He was seeing a little bit of weight loss, just from being occasionally on plan, but he was watching my consistent weight loss, and after I had been on plan for three months (and lost twenty-seven pounds), he decided to join me on this journey to weight loss and improved health. It's funny, looking at the pictures, because if you have asked me if Matt needed to lose weight, I hadn't thought about it. But seeing the pictures, he was overweight. It was a needed change for both of us!

After nine months on plan, he was twenty-eight and a half pounds down! He's hovering less than two pounds above his goal weight and looks fantastic. I'm so proud of his faithfulness to this way of eating!

Some of Matt's favorite on plan foods are:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore your lovely comments!