5.03.2018

Bethany G. on Journey Back to Goal Weight


Now that Portia is born, and I'm headed back to goal weight, our family is focusing back on plan, no crossovers. Seeing other mamas who are sticking with the plan and having success, always encourages me, so I'm interviewing a couple of my mama friends so you can be inspired by their stories as well! Let's help each other!



Bethany and I went to college together, and we've stayed connected through Facebook. When I saw she was on board with Trim Healthy Mama, and it was so helpful in her second pregnancy, I knew she could be an encouragement to others who are interested in a healthy pregnancy or journey back to goal weight!


1. What got you started on your Trim Healthy Mama Journey and what made you stick with it?


     I started THM because I was nursing my 5 month old and was putting on weight even though I was being, what I thought was, "good." After seeing others who had lost weight, I started, and seeing the results on myself is what makes me stick with it! 


2. What is your biggest challenge on Trim Healthy Mama and how do you overcome it?


     The biggest challenge in the beginning was not having my family on board with it and having them say, "Calories are just calories no matter what. Calories in, calories out." Since then my husband, Mom, Dad, and one sister have started doing it with me after seeing how it worked for me!


3. What is your favorite Trim Healthy Mama Resource? 


Facebook Groups
Pinterest 


4. What are your go-to snacks?


Celery and peanut butter 
000 Oikos yogurt 
Rolled up deli meat and an apple 
Deli meat, with lettuce wedges, and laughing cow cheese 


5. Do you have any tips or tricks you wish you had learned earlier?


Don't be ashamed to tell others what you are doing. It keeps you accountable! 


6. What is your favorite crowd pleaser or family favorite meal/dessert? 


All of these recipes are in the original cookbook.

Lazy Lasagna 
Trimtastic cake
Treeses 
Cowboy Grub 
Green Bean Fries 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore your lovely comments!