4.19.2018

Candace C. on Journey Back to Goal Weight


Now that Portia is born, and I'm headed back to goal weight, our family is focusing back on plan, no crossovers. Seeing other mamas who are sticking with the plan and having success, always encourages me, so I'm interviewing a couple of my mama friends so you can be inspired by their stories as well! Let's help each other!



Candace is in China with my brother and sister-in-law, and I go to church with her brother-in-law and sister-in-law. She's 50 pounds lighter, thanks to Trim Healthy Mama. Her interview is short, but she may have just the encouragement that someone needs!

1. What got you started on your Trim Healthy Mama Journey and what made you stick with it?

     
    I had just given birth to my second child in less than two years and was having difficulty taking the weight off. I was having more aches and pains than I ever had before and was tired and worn out most days. I needed a change.

2. What is your biggest challenge on Trim Healthy Mama and how do you overcome it?


    We live in China, so we do not have access to most resources that are available stateside. We have learned to work with what we have and how to make some of the inconvenient things or do without them.

3. What is your favorite Trim Healthy Mama Resource?


    I LOVE the newest book that Pearl and Serene have written. It has so many every day DOABLE recipes. I also love the fact that they include NSI versions. We cannot get most of the special items and have to make our own blends, yogurts, cottage cheese, etc. This book has been a blessing!


4. What are your go-to snacks?



    We love almonds/cashews/ peanuts, yogurt and fruit, and cheese. Leftover THM desserts also play a large role in our snacking selection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore your lovely comments!