5.10.2018

Portia's Nursery















These last five weeks, we've slid into our new rhythm as a family. If there's one thing Portia does better than Charlotte did, it's sleep. God knew what this mama's body needed, and Portia consistently gives us six hours straight. Today she had a checkup, and her percentages pin her as tall and skinny! Chances are slim that that'll stick (she's not getting it from me, that's for sure), but may the odds be ever in your favor, babe!

I love a good peek into someone's life, so I thought I'd give you guys a quick tour of Portia's room. The wooden furniture is the same as it was for Charlotte (built by my Great-Grandfather, that crib has housed three generations on my side of the family). We got the rug second-hand (and gave it a good cleaning) and almost everything else is linked below a picture. We registered on Amazon and our friends and family gave Portia all the love! That wall sconce is on a dimmer, which is so nice for middle of the night changing and feeding when you need a little light, but don't want to be blinded. What's something you've loved for your babes? I want to hear your must-haves!

2 comments:

  1. I love home tours! Cute nursery! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! I change things up all the time, so this is already inaccurate...

      Delete

I adore your lovely comments!