3.01.2018

163.2


Near the beginning of this pregnancy, I asked my doctor her opinion on what my end pregnancy weight should be, and she responded with, "Try to stay under 165." It felt loose, to be honest. There was nothing hard and fast about it. It also felt miles away. I was under 130 pounds, so there was wiggle room.

Now, at 36 weeks, I'm weighing just under 165. The part of me that knows I'll be up over 165 before Portia makes her way into our home feels like a failure. That's just a part of my personality. As a goal setter, I like to hit milestones well, but can we look at this comparison picture and just do heart eyes together for difference??

Yes, I will probably be 170 pounds before Portia is born, but good golly does 170 feel better than 220 did.

I'll be back to 128 as quickly as my body will let me, and I hope that those of y'all who have weight goals will take the journey back to goal weight with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore your lovely comments!