9.30.2014

closing up shop









Ever since the Great Caterpillar Infestation of 2014 (it was a thing), the fruit in the garden has had a hard time making the long trip to ripe. So as of yesterday afternoon, we tore the garden out, mowed it all up and composted the remains. In tearing it out, we re-homed a couple of giant garden spiders and uncovered several bird skulls that prove Tater thought between the tomato bushes was a good burial ground.

If you're local and like green tomatoes, let me know. I've got a couple hundred of them that may or may not turn red, and you're welcome to them.

If you think those last two pictures are pictures of Tater, you're missing the point. For the first time in my life, when I look down, my belly is out far enough for me to see it when I drop my eyes. Grow little baby, grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore your lovely comments!